Monday, April 30, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
I've completed pieceing four covers for the sofa and chair arms. Hopefully this pattern will hide Cheez-It crumbs and Diet Dr Pepper sprinkles (my hubby - gotta love 'em). I used 2 charm packs of Sandhill Plums design by Kansas Troubles for Moda fabrics...got them from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I'll be adding a border and backing them with a nice flannel from Sew-Bee-It quilt shop in Ringgold GA.
The log cabin top is finally stitched together. I've added 3 borders since this photo was taken. My display wall isn't large enough to accommodate the 115" square that has become just about the largest quilt I've ever seen. And a big THANK YOU to my computer guru who got my franken-puter back together and running again...I haven't posted in a l-o-o-n-g time, but I have been sewing. I'll post more 'stuff' that I've been working on since it (almost) died.